Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

notifications' content get mixed up

my notification content got mixed. I had a "time to go home" and a youtube video. After dismissing a few other notifications, these two got combined. The youtube. notification header and the content of thr time to go home. Have a pic if you request it.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Roberto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hangouts notifications are missing their content. There is only a userpic and a heading Light Manager Pro (LED controller app).

I'm also experiencing the same issue with Google Now notifications showing its own icon but with the contents of other apps'notifications

Mostly with Google Now updates getting the second line of the notification mixed with other notifications

• Jim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixes email and other notifications with weather, sms, and google now notifications.
        Samsung S7 Edge on Verizon. Let me know if there are any other details you'd like.

There are Google Now duplicates of most notifications (with the GN icon and header but the other apps details).

Google now duplicating other notifications from other apps. Have seen it happen with more than one app. most recently UP

weather report with email subjects, game scores with text messages... these are all mixed up since the last update. very annoying!

Feedback and Knowledge Base