Below are a list of known issues, cast your vote to receive updates on a specific issue. Also, please add a comment with more details if you have them.

Switches off upon cleaning/boosting the RAM of my device

The Next Lock Screen switches off automatically when I boost my RAM (using CM Cleaner)..

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YZYZ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear users,

We have made some improvement to this issue in recent 3.9 update. Please upgrade and have a try to see if this still repros. Please note on some phones you need to add Next to white list of security center. For example, on Xiaomi devices, you need to allow “auto start” in xiaomi security center. On Huawei devices, you need to set trust app for Next and allow “auto start” in auto start manager. Please report your phone model, android version if you still repro this issue with 3.9 update.

Thanks
    Qiang, Next Engineering Team.

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i keep cleaning my ram using smart manager provider stock apps by samsung, everytime i used this app, system lock screen takes place, so i need to run next locksreen manually

• ShantanuShantanu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next lockscreen disappears after using built in memory cleaner in miui7. It comes back only after starting Next lockscreen app

• master8brucemaster8bruce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi
        when I want to use next lock screen i have a major security issue that sometimes when the RAMs are full, the system shuts down next and make my phone insecure
        so i suggest to make a way to prevent next from shut down or restarting

• Fatih GencaslanFatih Gencaslan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Next and want to use it, but often killed by system. Please add continous notification like Skype.

• NicolasNicolas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When i activated ultra power saving mode on my Samsung Note 4, the Next lock screen disapeared and my phone became vulnerable. It would be great id you can include the lock screen in ultra power saving mode.

• Rahul KulapkarRahul Kulapkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Next locker doesn't work if I cleared my all recent apps. I think clearing from recent apps does close next locker. Please fix this issue. This will create a security concern.

I use an booster to clear my ram. When ever i boost my phone, Next is disabled. I use an booster in a aap omni swipe. Even if i add next in ignore list, still next is disabled on boosting

• ikram hassanikram hassan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

after I close all apps the app stops working and also after some amount of time of the phone being on it stops working. it won't start to work again until I restarts the phone and I don't want to keep restarting it

• DrakeDrake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is that when I end task it also ends this locker though it is enabled already.

Here (IF USING CM CLEANER, MIGHT BE SAME FOR OTHER RAM KILLERS, USE BLACKLIST, WHITELIST, OR IGNORE LIST TO IGNORE NEXT LOCKSCREEN) , go to CM>Phone Boost> Click little 3 dots on top right> Tap ignore list> click + Button on top right> tap "Next"= :D I just figured it out

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base